As part of our 5th birthday celebrations we are excited to give you the opportunity to win our Perfect Fifth Vinyl Collection; a money-can’t-buy prize of five albums signed by music icons.
- Boy George & Culture Club – Life. This is the band’s 6th studio album released in 2018
- Madness – Can’t Touch us Now. There are only five of these in existence, signed by all the band. It’s Madness’ 12th and last (so far!) studio album and was mastered at Abbey Road Studios
- Passenger – Songs for the Drunk & Broken Hearted. The English singer/songwriter’s 12th studio album released this year and reached number 2 in the UK album charts
- Skunk Anansie – 25 LIVE @ 25. This features recordings of the band’s incredible live sets from their career spanning four decades in music
- Tom Walker – What a time to be alive. This is the debut album by the Scottish singer/songwriter, released in 2019 and reached No. 1 in the UK album charts
HOW TO ENTER
All you have to do to enter this exclusive prize draw is:
- Visit our JustGiving page here.
- Make a minimum donation of £5
- Include the word “Franksy” in your donation message
- DO NOT claim gift aid (as we cannot claim gift aid on a prize draw). Make sure you tick the box to opt OUT of gift aid. Please note any entries that include gift aid will not be counted
- Once your donation has gone through please tick the box alongside “I’m happy to be contacted by Music Support” so JustGiving can share your contact details with us to ensure you can be contacted if you are drawn as the winner
The draw closes on Monday 31st May at 5pm. We will select the winner at random and inform them on Tuesday 1st June.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
All funds raised really do make a huge difference to Music Support:
- £5 could help us to answer a call that could save someone’s life
- £50 could help us to provide free access to Thrive, NHS approved wellbeing app to manage stress, anxiety and depression
- £500 could help us to deliver training courses that equip industry peers with knowledge and skills to support colleagues affected by mental ill health and/or addiction
- £5000 could contribute towards a clinical assessment and residential treatment for someone in crisis
Thank you for your support and celebrating our 5th birthday with us!